Formed in 1990, the Adolescent Health Section is a network of paediatricians, health care professionals, interested in adolescent health issues. Section members include adolescent medicine specialists, general paediatricians, paediatric residents and nurse practitioners, whose shared goal is to increase awareness and knowledge of the needs of adolescents in the health care system.
Section fee: $24
Links and resources
- AAP: Section of Adolescent Health (SOAH)
- Academy for Eating Disorders
- European Training in Effective Adolescent Care and Health (EuTEACH) Program
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine
- Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC): Sexuality and U