Your subspecialty networks
There are many subspecialties and areas of interest within paediatrics. CPS Sections provide a home for members with common interests to come together to network and collaborate to improve the health and well being of children and youth. Sections also help to educate the CPS membership at large through participation in professional education activities.
By joining a section, you can:
- Find out about new developments in your field before anyone else.
- Network with colleagues within your subspecialty or special interest.
- Develop educational opportunities within your subspecialty or special interest.
- Consult expert colleagues when you have a difficult case.
- Collaborate with others on advocacy initiatives.
- Publish practice points in Paediatrics & Child Health. These texts address important points for good paediatric care that may lead to changes in practice.
To join a section you must be a CPS member and pay the appropriate section membership fees which range from $25 to $48. Fees are waived for Life, Emeritus and Resident members. To join a section, please contact CPS Member Services at 613-526-9397, ext. 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.