Current CPS public policy issues
- Human papillomavirus vaccine for children and adolescents Jun 8 2018
- Medical Assistance in Dying: A Paediatric Perspective Apr 12 2018
- Energy and sports drinks in children and adolescents Oct 6 2017
- Cannabis and Canada’s children and youth May 3 2017
- Caring for children and youth from Canadian military families: Special considerations May 3 2017
- Send Are We Doing Enough? to the public health units, family physicians and other health professionals in your community. Ask your colleagues to do the same.
- Read published articles on various advocacy issues and share with your network.
- Visit Caring for Kids New to Canada, a website that helps health professionals provide quality care to immigrant and refugee children, youth and families. It was developed by the CPS with experts in newcomer health.
- Visit our blog - The Paediatric Post - and share entries that resonate with you.
- Use your social media networks to help spread the word about CPS public policy initiatives. We encourage you to “like” us on Facebook or “follow” us on Twitter or LinkedIn and then share and retweet our updates.
- Consult our list of different ways you can advocate.