Clinical tools and resources
Links to tools and resources for use in the clinical setting.
- Healthy Active Living
- Read, speak, sing
- Screen time and young children
Health supervision guides
- Rourke Baby Record: An evidence-based health supervision guide for physicians and health care providers caring for children in the first five years of life.
- Greig Health Record: An evidence-based health promotion guide for clinicians caring for children and adolescents aged 6 to 17 years.
- WHO growth charts: Guidelines for monitoring growth and assessing patterns of linear growth and weight gain in infants, children and adolescents to support healthy child growth and development.
- WHO growth charts training program
- Screening Tools and Rating Scales: A list of screening tools and rating scales for a number of different mental health symptoms and suspected conditions.
Kids New to Canada
- How to set-up a community practice: Advice and resources from community paediatricians. For CPS members only.
- Tips for paediatricians completing the Disability Tax Credit (DTC) Form
- Information for Parents on the Disability Tax Credit (DTC) Form
- A guide to understanding and claiming the Disability Tax Credit (includes questionnaire)
Social media graphics (use on your own accounts or print for the office)
- Early literacy
- Energy drinks
- Flu shot
- Healthy foods
- Playground safety
- Screen time & Screen time 2
- Ski/Snowboard safety
- Sun safety
- Sleep (teens)
- Sports drinks
- Water safety
- Winter safety