The Canadian Paediatric Society’s professional development program supports the lifelong learning needs of paediatricians, paediatric subspecialists, paediatric residents and other child health professionals helping them provide the best health care to Canada’s children and youth.
- National Conference - Home | Program | Registration
- Live CME – Lifelong Learning in Paediatrics | Indigenous Child Health | National Conference | Vaccine Hesitancy
- Self-Directed CME – eCME | Podcasts | PREP
- Maintenance of Certification – Applying for accreditation | Meeting your requirements
- Resident Education - Aboriginal child and youth health | Global Child Health | Healthy Active Living
- Neonatal Life Support Programs - Neonatal Resuscitation Program | Acute Care of at-Risk Newborn