PREP® the Curriculum
The Pediatrics Review and Education Program (PREP ®) includes a family of self-directed continuing medical education review products for paediatric health professionals, developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and offered in partnership with the CPS.
Download the new 2017 PREP Catalogue for more information on the PREP line including the following products
- 2017 PREP The Curriculum 1-year subscription includes:
- PREP Self-Assessment with more than 275 case-based questions, detailed explanations of the preferred response, and discussions of why other choices are considered incorrect. Offers a maximum of 40 credit hours under MOC Section 3
- 12 issues of Pediatrics in Review® Monthly CME journal featuring clinical articles, case scenarios, and timely reviews packed with evidence-based information.
- Online Self-Assessments in 12 areas of specialty care
- Earn up to 24 hours under MOC section 3, in any of the following PREP Subspecialties: adolescent medicine, cardiology, critical care, developmental and behavioral paediatrics, emergency medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, neonatology, nephrology, pulmonology.
Subscribe Today! CPS Members receive the discounted AAP rate. Pay as low as $320* (US$)
*$320 is the online only PREP The Curriculum rate in US dollars. N.B. All learning materials are available in English only. All pricing and specifications subject to change without notice.
For more information or assistance, contact The American Academy of Pediatrics customer service centre: