The CPS is the professional home of more than 3,400 paediatricians, paediatric subspecialists, paediatric residents, nurses, physicians, students and others.
If you are not a member, consider joining now.
Programs and opportunities for CPS members:
- Awards Program: A range of ways to honour Canadians working in child and youth health.
- Grants for residents and fellows: To support research presentations, electives, or community-based projects.
- Resources for paediatric residents: Education opportunities, grants, and more.
- Committees: CPS members can apply to work on one of our expert committees, which advance child and youth health issues through education and advocacy.
- Sections and special interest groups: Opportunities for those in subspecialties or areas of interest to network and collaborate.
- Career opportunities: Current job openings in paediatrics across Canada
- Locums: Members can search for or post locum opportunities at no cost.
- Member Centre: Resources for members, and access to your account