Education Program for Immunization Competencies 3rd Edition
REVISED AND REDESIGNED!
Launch date: February 1, 2019
If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please complete this survey.
Designed to help health care professionals provide accurate and complete information about immunization.
Developed and supported by the Department of National Defence and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
The following modules are the core components of the program:
- The Immune System and Vaccines
- Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Vaccine Development and Evaluation
- The Types of Immunizing Agents and their Composition
- Population Health
- Storage and handling of Immunization Agents
- Administration of Immunizing Agents
- Adverse Events Following Immunization
- Populations Requiring Special Considerations
- The Canadian Immunization System
- Immunization Issues
- Legal and Ethical Aspects of Immunization