Education Program for Immunization Competencies
The CPS has provided interdisciplinary education to over 10,000 immunization learners since 2002 through EPIC, the Education Program for Immunization Competencies developed collaboratively with the Public Health Agency of Canada.
While the 14 accredited learning online modules are temporarily unavailable, the CPS is pleased to provide free access to PDFs of the modules (including videos, pre- and post-tests, and answer keys) for public health departments (federal/provincial/regional) and post-secondary institutions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learners will be able to:
- Integrate key immunization principles and practices into any health care setting.
- Counsel patients on important immunization issues.
- Build public confidence in vaccine efficacy and safety.
- Ensure safe and competent immunization practices.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals to support immunization best practices.