Education Program for Immunization Competencies
Since 2002 the Education Program for Immunization Competencies (EPIC) has provided interdisciplinary education to over 10,000 immunization learners through its 14 accredited online modules.
After a brief hiatus, CPS is happy to announce that an updated EPIC will be launched at the 2018 Canadian Immunization Conference in December 2018. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please complete this survey. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Developed with funding support from Public Health Agency of Canada.
The following modules are the core components of the program:
- The Immune System and Vaccines
- Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Vaccine Development and Evaluation
- The Types of Immunizing Agents and their Composition
- Population Health
- Storage and handling of Immunization Agents
- Administration of Immunizing Agents
- Adverse Events Following Immunization
- Populations Requiring Special Considerations
- The Canadian Immunization System
- Immunization Issues
- Legal and Ethical Aspects of Immunization