Join the Canadian Paediatric Society
If you are involved in child and youth health care, consider joining the Canadian Paediatric Society. The CPS is the professional home of more than 3,000 paediatricians, paediatric subspecialists and other child health providers, including family physicians and nurses. The CPS advocates for the health needs of children and youth, and provides lifelong learning opportunities for paediatric health professionals. We produce tools and resources to help practitioners provide the highest quality health care to Canada’s children and youth. And we develop information and resources to help parents and caregivers make the best possible decisions about their children’s health.
Join now to help fulfill our mission and enjoy the benefits of membership.
Membership allows you to:
- Enhance your knowledge and skills by attending our Lifelong Learning in Paediatrics Courses and our Annual Conference.
- Easily meet all of your Royal College MOC Program requirements
- Share your knowledge and expertise by writing an article for Paediatrics & Child Health or submitting a topic proposal or abstract for the Annual Conference.
- Advocate locally using the resources available in the advocacy tools section.
- Educate your patients and their parents on issues such as injury prevention, immunization and healthy growth and development using materials developed by the CPS and available on Caring for Kids.
- Network with fellow paediatricians through the subspecialty sections.
Other benefits include:
- Access to PetalMD, the largest online physician network in Canada
- Preferred member pricing for Cellular and Business phone plans through Telus
- Complimentary postings on our National Locum Service, and access to the directory of available positions;
- Subscriptions to: Paediatrics & Child Health, the CPS News and the CPS e-News;
- Discounts on conferences, publications, and PREP The Curriculum;
- A listing of CPS members through our searchable membership directory;
- The opportunity to join sections and apply for committee membership;
- Group rates on home and auto insurance with The Personal;
- Discounts on paediatric titles purchased from McGraw Hill through the CPS member centre.