Current CPS public policy issues
- Cannabis and Canada’s children and youth May 3 2017
- Caring for children and youth from Canadian military families: Special considerations May 3 2017
- The prevention of firearm injuries in Canadian youth Mar 27 2017
- Preventing smoking in children and adolescents: Recommendations for practice and policy May 10 2016
- Is the medical use of cannabis a therapeutic option for children? Feb 5 2016
- Send Are We Doing Enough? to the public health units, family physicians and other health professionals in your community. Ask your colleagues to do the same.
- Share our advocacy factsheet - Child and youth health: A shared priority.
- Read published articles on various advocacy issues and share with your network.
- Visit Caring for Kids New to Canada, a website that helps health professionals provide quality care to immigrant and refugee children, youth and families. It was developed by the CPS with experts in newcomer health.
- Visit our blog - The Paediatric Post - and share entries that resonate with you.
- Use your social media networks to help spread the word about CPS public policy initiatives. We encourage you to “like” us on Facebook or “follow” us on Twitter or LinkedIn and then share and retweet our updates.
- Consult our list of different ways you can advocate.