PREP® the Curriculum
The Pediatrics Review and Education Program (PREP ®) is an extended “family” of self-directed continuing medical education programs for paediatric health professionals, developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and offered in partnership with the CPS.
As a 2015 PREP® Self-Assessment subscriber, you can:
- earn CME credits and review for the Maintenance of Certification™ (MOC) exam
- identify knowledge gaps in general paediatrics and make an individual learning plan
- stay on top with expert-written case-based content
- More than 250 case-based questions with detailed explanations of the preferred response, along with a discussion of why other choices were considered wrong
- New Performance Summary allows you to compare your performance in each topic area with that of your peers.
- PREP® Pearls highlight key practice points and provide quick review
- Confidence Ratings for each response to hone your test taking skills
- exam-to-learning-mode options, with lots of ways to self-evaluate and review
- the chance to earn up to 40 credit hours under MOC Section 3
Be a 2015 PREP® The Curriculum subscriber, and you’ll receive:
- All of the above, plus
- 12 issues of Pediatrics in Review®, in print or online
- excellent preparation for the MOC exam
- the chance to earn up to 36 credit hours under MOC Section 2
Or, be a subspecialty learner…
Earn up to 24 hours under MOC Section 3, in any of the following PREP® Subspecialties: adolescent medicine, critical care, developmental and behavioral paediatrics, emergency medicine, endocrinology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, neonatology, nephrology, and pulmonology.
Download the new PREP Catalogue for more information.
* N.B. All learning materials are available in English only.
CPS members receive the discounted AAP rate. Pay as low as $290 (US$).
PREP for Residents
In order to support our valued Canadian resident members, the American Academcy of Pediatrics (AAP) is proud to sponsor an online subscription to PREP® The Curriculum (a U.S. $428 value) throughout residents.
For more information about PREP for Canadian residents, contact Maureen Malek at email@example.com
For more information or assistance, contact:
The American Academy of Pediatrics customer service centre:
Mar 6 2015