7th Edition Information
The 7th edition of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program was released in Canada in Fall 2016 and was required to be in use by September 30, 2017.
- CPS Practice Point: Update for Canadian NRP providers: A case-based review
- 2016 Canadian Medications Table
- Clinical podcast regarding CPS Practice Point: Update for Canadian NRP providers: A case-based review
- AAP textbook updates and corrections
- 7th edition Canadian NRP Update - Powerpoint presentation
- Main Clinical changes for NRP - infographic
- AAP Webinar September 7, 2016 (recording) - Newborn Resuscitation: The Science of NRP, 7th Edition
- 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care - Summary AAP/AHA
- The Canadian NRP Executive committee has reviewed and is in agreement with the above summary.