Section 1 – Group Learning Activities
Section 1 - Group Learning activities must meet the following mandatory educational requirements in order for the activity to be approved under Section 1 of the MOC program:
- The event must be planned to address the identified needs of the target audience
- Learning objectives that address identified needs must be created for the overall event and individual sessions. The learning objectives must be printed on the program brochure and /or handout materials.
- At least 25% of the total education time must be devoted to interactive learning
- The event must include an evaluation of the event’s established learning objectives and the learning outcomes identified by participants.
- The event must meet the required ethical standards for continuing professional development
Credit rating – 1 credit per hour
|Program with no funding||$ 500 (plus applicable taxes)|
|Program with funding||$ 1000 (plus applicable taxes)|
Non-physician organizations wishing to co-develop with the CPS must follow the Guidelines for CPS Co-development of Section 1 Accredited Group Learning Activities.