Position statements and practice points
Canadian Paediatric Society position statements and practice points have clinical guidance and policy recommendations for paediatricians, family physicians, nurses, government officials and others. They also include links to other relevant documents and resources, including information for parents.
To find what you are looking for:
- Use the keyword search option below to search only position statements and practice points.
- Use the Google search option at the top right of the page to search the entire website.
- View all documents from a specific committee of section by clicking on one of the Authoring Groups below.
- Click on Topic to search specific clinical issues such as asthma, ADHD or concussions.
- Click Date to see documents in chronological order, from the most recent.
Note: Committees and sections review documents regularly to assess whether they are still current. Retired/obsolete statements are removed from the website.
All documents are © Canadian Paediatric Society (CPS). You can print copies for personal use. Any other use requires the written permission of the CPS. See our Copyright Policy for more information.