Tools and resources
- Are We Doing Enough? A status report on Canadian public policy and child and youth health
- CPS position statement
- New Brunswick Votes 2018: Liberal (EN/FR), Progressive Conservative and Green Party CPS Questionnaire Responses
- Quebec Votes 2018: CAQ and PQ CPS Questionnaire Responses (français seulement)
Resources from other organizations
- Type 1 Diabetes in Ontario Schools: How you can advocate for improved student support (Canadian Paediatric Society and Diabetes Canada)
- Campaign 2000: Publishes an Annual Report Card on Child and Family Poverty in Canada.
- The Early Childhood Education Report 2014 details the current state of Canadian families with young children and provides the social, economic and scientific rationale for increased public investments in early childhood education. The study also introduces the Early Childhood Education Index, a tool to monitor the funding, policy, access and quality of early education programming in Canada.
- Innocenti Research Center: Strengthens the capacity of UNICEF and its cooperating institutions to respond to the needs of children and to develop a new global ethic for children. Promotes the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Non-Smoker’s Rights Association: Provincial and territorial legislation
- Physicians for a Smoke-Free Canada: Fact sheets
- Mental Health Commission of Canada: Towards recovery and well-being: A framework for a mental health strategy in Canada.
- Parachute: The Cost of Injury in Canada (2015)
- Saskatchewan Prevention Institute: Child Death Review in Canada: A National Scan (2016)
Links to help you find members of provincial and territorial legislative assemblies.