Paediatrics & Child Health
Paediatrics & Child Health is the peer review journal of the Canadian Paediatric Society. It is published 10 times a year, and circulated to 16,000 paediatricians and family physicians.
The June/July 2013 issue includes:
- Highlights from the Active Healthy Kids Canada 2012 Report Card
- Complementary growth curves from the Canadian Pediatric Endocrine Group
- A study about emergency department wait times for paediatric mental health visits in Alberta
- An EPIQ review of an intervention to reduce retinopathy of prematurity
- Clinician’s Corner
- CPS practice point about azithromycin use in paediatrics
- CPS position statement on meeting the health care needs of street-involved youth
Sign up here to receive an electronic table of contents in your in-box every month.
Paediatrics & Child Health is forming an advisory group to help better meet the needs of its readers. Send your letter of interest and a short biography to the editorial office.
Past issues of Paediatrics & Child Health, including full text journal articles, are available on the Pulsus website. Position statements and practice points are available here.
Jun 7 2013